✨ Take control of your Instagram Business account and grow your followers. ✨
Staring at that number on Instagram that doesn’t seem to be going up as quick as you need it to?
In this morning session, on Thursday, November 8, at The Quayhouse in Exeter , we will focus specifically on growing your audience on Instagram, something that people ask me about all the time.
It will be a hands-on session, where you will start implementing the techniques discussed while we are together, and expect to see some results straight away!
I’ll teach you best practice, tools and techniques to successfully grow your ‘valuable’ followers, and why just chasing numbers isn’t necessarily the only goal.
We’ll talk about:
• how to engage with others
• using hashtags
• growth tools and techniques
• quality content
• understanding your analytics
Why you should come:
• This is not going to be a workshop where someone just talks at you (yawn). We’re going to get down and take action. You’ll come away with some techniques that will remain valuable to you, and you will hopefully end up using on a daily basis
Date: Thursday, Novemeber 8, 2018
Time: 10:30am to 1:30pm
Place: The Quayhouse | Exeter
The format is casual and informal. You can ask questions and we will aim to work through your individual challenges.
Who’s it for?
• Anyone who wants to build their business on Instagram
• Independent Brands, Start-ups, Marketing Managers or anyone running a business Instagram account.
• Whether you’re starting out, or already have a following – I have had a huge range of skill level in this workshop, and everyone seems to walk away more educated and inspired.
Tea, coffee and snacks provided.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you there.